Sport Science - The International Sportathlon
The principal objective of the Junior Sport School is to develop the personal and professioal skills of our future leaders.
In our SKIDDY [= "6-Kiddies"] program we focus on
1. The development of physical fitness and coordination:
- Integrated left-right brain development
- Hand-eye coordination and running skills [Rugby]
- Hand-foot coordination and running skills [Soccer]
- Hand-eye coordination and running skills [Netball]
- Precision skills [Cricket]
- Muscle power development [Tug-o'-war]
- Endurance and physical fitness [Face climbing and abseiling]
2. The development of coaching and sport-management ability and skills
Persons with disability are also participating in our program.
Watch this space!