The [Inter] National Youth Development Trust [NYDT Int] focuses primarily on career path projection and the tracking of vocational achievement within the framework of Intelligence Based Enterprise Model Design [IEMD].
To achieve success, we explore the achievemental limits of modern Mankind, and confront critical Global issues and problems we are facing now, and will face in future.
We dedicate ourselves to the design of solutions for Tomorrow’s challenges. .
We are the Intellectual Property [IP} Custodians and Curators for Tomorrow’s Achievers. Tomorrow’s Achievers are also Tomorrow’s Leaders.
There can be no doubt that the traditional approach of classroom knowledge as predominant success factor for functional career development has – for various reasons – become outdated: Money and information have become two very critical aspects of Modern Living.
Our Programme has therefore been modelled around 10 pioneering and/or benchmarking aspects:
1. The establishment of a Global MarketSpace FRANSciSE as elite environment for vocational MarketSpace development from Birth to the age of 40 years old;
2. The introduction of the Vocational Intern concept and selection audit’ions for the identification of suitable intern candidates;
3. The promotion of career path development is an entrepreneurial activity with each intern developing a Vocational MarketSpace;
4. The introduction of Career Alignment Projects [CAP’s] for interns to predict career paths and track achievements;
5. The creation of Vocational Intermediaries [VI’s] as a modern Profession to assist vocational interns with career path design and development;
6. The introduction of Vocational Intelligence as functional support system for successful career path development;
7. The development of a system that underwrites Financial Independence at Retirement Age [FIARA];
8. The design of a Global Value Standard for vocational development.
9. Global Village MarketSpace for products and services
10. The establishment of a Global Valuation Panel consisting of practicing professionals with international standing to determine the commercial value of the attributes and achievements of interns.